Monday, May 4, 2009

no more alien...

I woke up feeling refreshed and energetic and somehow over night my 'alienhood' had ended...I suspect that the very open and sincere conversation that I had had with Hans over a barbeque the night before must have helped and that my soul had finally landed in Gansingen an rejoined my body...Or maybe it was thanks to the mystic howling concert of the wolves when Hans and I went to see them in the moonlight.

As always it has been a busy day. We had 3 training lessons with different clients and it was the first official school day. So I met two more girls who are doing the course at the same time and we all connected well. Once 'work' was over, Hans gave me his pick up truck and I crossed over to the German border to go shopping for tonight's barbeque (I haven't eaten so much meat in my live!!). Hans is a real 'chef' and prepared the food (I didn't really feel welcome in the kitchen which doesn't bother me too much :-)) and I have now to hurry and join him for dinner. More tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Where are the photos? Wolves, flower patches, food, barbeques? There should be some proof no?

    ReplyDelete