Sunday, April 5, 2009

First steps...

When I went to visit Hans Schlegel in Switzerland, he gave me 3 books that I should read before I start my training with him in May. I took them with me to Abu Dhabi without having a closer look at them, assuming they were about dog training. But when I opened the first book, I started reading about the perfection of the world and a specific formula of life which consists of acceptance, love and action. Much to talk about those three words and the book titled, 'Das LOL2A Prinzip by Rene Egli, fascinated me. When I started the second book I still thought this one would be about dogs but I soon realized that it was about living the present and mental energy...Immediately I had a glimpse at the third book and it's title reads 'the seven steps of mental training'. Then I remembered that when Hans gave me the books, he said that living the principles that are discussed in those books would help me to get direct access to people as well as to animals and to instinctively undertake the right steps...I think that reading those books have been an extremely interesting start to dog training...or shall we say life training...

No comments:

Post a Comment