Monday, April 20, 2009

New home sweet home!


As the departure date gets closer and closer, I am getting more and more excited about starting a new chapter in my life...
I am going to live on the top of a hill overseeing Gansingen, an idyllic village situated about 30 minutes away from Zurich. I will be sharing a wonderful view with my close neighbours such as Canadian wolves, Malingos (Hans Schlegel's breed: a mix of long-haired German sheperds and Belgian sheperds), foxes, ducks, horses and Ayiana the 'Hollywood eagle' (for more details see http://www.nfz.ch/detail.cfm?ObjectID=7F87A146-1422-0CEF-389CF64181207114) among others. In order to be close enough to those neighbours, I decided to live in a caravan for the next 6 months. I bought it after a 5 minute viewing (to the sellers very surprise) when I was in Germany and now my parents drove it all the way to Gansingen to set up my new sweet home before my arrival...Can't wait to see it.

1 comment:

  1. You should post pics of the dogs in the fields jumping around. And Paoulo looking at the Wolves.

    ReplyDelete