Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Doggy New Year...

My first strategic targets here were the veterinarian clinics. The British Veterinary Clinic (BVC) had already shown interest in dog training before I left to Switzerland and we had then agreed that I would come and talk to them once I was back. This is exactly what I did and they quickly became my first strategic partner. As they were interested in creating more value to their customers, they would recommend me whenever one of their clients would need dog training. Soon after, I came to the same agreement with the German Veterinary Clinic (GVC) which I consider as a perfect match given the ‘German’ connection and the fact that many dog owners here are indeed asking for a ‘German’ dog trainer (Germany still has an extraordinary strong brand value over here!). Since the BVC is located in the city centre of Abu Dhabi and the GVC in a fast growing residential area outside Abu Dhabi, I immediately got an excellent coverage across Abu Dhabi. Once this ground work was done, I quickly started getting phone calls on a daily basis and my agenda filled up at a breath taking speed until I was fully booked with 5 to 6 training sessions a day throughout the first month of 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment