Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Latest news at Wolfsprung Kennels...

The big news is that Angelo is back!!! When I arrived with Suhail at the kennels, I saw a dog looking just like Angelo and assumed that it was his sister who looks very similar and stays at the kennels from time to time when her owner goes on holidays. So I told Suhail that Angelo would look just like this dog...Well, I soon found out that it actually was Angelo!! His 80 year old owner just couldn’t deal with him and gave him back! On one hand I was of course incredibly happy to see him and I am now back to work with him every day. But on the other hand, I am now in a big dilemma because he is available for me to own and I can just not take him with me to Abu Dhabi...Angelo is not exactly the type of dog that you would take on a yacht or that you would let run around in Suhail’s parents house among sheikhs and ambassadors...He is a great dog to have, loyal, well-trained, beautiful, lot’s of energy...Well, let’s see what happens...

As for my training, I have now started the second part of it which focuses on me working a lot with Liwa to apply everything I have learnt so far. At the same time, I actively assist Hans with his private lessons and seminars instead of just being an observer. Tomorrow we will be going to Salzburg for a 3 day seminar and let’s see how this works out...I guess that I will be writing after the seminar again as the hotels we usually stay in don’t have internet connection!

1 comment:

  1. What is the point of a blog if you don't update it!

    ReplyDelete