Monday, March 23, 2009

The beginning...

I am living in Abu Dhabi, doing well, which means: I am in love with my boyfriend, I am my own boss at work, I have a beautiful floating home...at this point there is always a 'but' and I realised that this 'but' is connected to my work life. Altough it is comfortable, I feel bored about what I do and there is a complete lack of enthusiasm. This is when I suddenly realised that at this point of my life I need to find a profession that I truly like, that I am passionate about. Although I have had extremely interesting jobs that would make me travel the world (I had the chance to live & work in England, Mexico, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Ghana, Hungary, Russia, Jamaica, Dubai etc.)meet some of the most interesting people (Vicente Fox, former President of Mexico, Hugo Chavez, President of Venezuela, Peter Medgyessy, former Prime Minister of Hungary, Mintimer Shaymiyev, President of Tatarstan, Percival J. Patterson, former Prime Minister of Jamaica etc. and many more interesting people without such big names...) have a lot of responsibility and earn a good amount of money, the work itself was never something I would truly identify with. This was acceptable untill now since my jobs offered me so many other advantages and now is the time to find the right path to the job of my dreams...This is when I started thinking about what I really enjoy in life and I realised that looking at my past and looking at the present, I always felt truly connected to nature and animals. When I was a child ( I believe this is when we are most genuine), I always wanted to work in a dog shelter or as a Green Peace activist etc. and those ambitions got lost over time when it came to earn money and discover the world. I started doing some research and the results will be seen in my next blog entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment